Self Adhesive Insulation Foil Tape has a three layer lamination of 12μ polyester film / 25μ aluminium foil / 12μ polyester film. It combines the excellent vapour barrier properties of aluminium with the outstanding mechanical and thermal characteristics of polyester film, giving an ideal, flexible and efficient barrier material, suitable for outdoor use.
Used as a facing over insulation board, segments, pipe sections, etc.. Primarily used in cold/cryogenic insulation systems, to prevent the ingress of moisture into the insulation. And can be used as a wrap-around protective barrier on insulated pipes and vessels and valve / flange boxes. Suitable for outdoor use.
Has a solvent-based acrylic adhesive with the excellent vapour barrier properties of aluminium foil and outstanding physical and chemical characteristics of polyester film.
- Construction 12μ Polyester / 25μ Alu / 12μ Polyester + acrylic adhesive + silicone release paper
- Service Temperature -80 / +150°C
- Melting point (polyester) 250°C
- Vapour permeability 0.000001 g/m² .h.mmHg
- Elongation 54-58 %
- Tensile strength 116 Mpa
- Break strength 65 N / 10 mm
- Adhesive Power 17.50 kg/25 mm
- Roll length 50mtr
- Widths 88mm
Contact us for alternative widths and lengths.