Self Adhesive Insulation Foil Tape has a three layer lamination of 12Î¼ polyester film / 25Î¼ aluminium foil / 12Î¼ polyester film.Â ItÂ combines the excellent vapour barrier properties of aluminium with the outstanding mechanical and thermal characteristics of polyester film, giving an ideal, flexible and efficient barrier material, suitable for outdoor use.
Used as a facing over insulation board, segments, pipe sections, etc.. Primarily used in cold/cryogenic insulation systems, to prevent the ingress of moisture into the insulation. And can be usedÂ as a wrap-around protective barrier on insulated pipes and vessels and valve / flange boxes.Â Suitable for outdoor use.
Has a solvent-based acrylic adhesive with the excellent vapour barrier properties of aluminium foil and outstanding physical and chemical characteristics of polyester film.
- Construction 12Î¼ Polyester / 25Î¼ Alu / 12Î¼ Polyester + acrylic adhesive + silicone release paper
- Service Temperature -80 / +150Â°C
- Melting point (polyester) 250Â°C
- Vapour permeability 0.000001 g/mÂ² .h.mmHg
- Elongation 54-58 %
- Tensile strength 116 Mpa
- Break strength 65 N / 10 mm
- Adhesive Power 17.50 kg/25 mm
- Roll length 50mtr
- WidthsÂ 88mm
Contact us for alternative widths and lengths.